Camp Registration (Coming Soon!)
WAIT! We’re glad you’re here and we want to help! Before you click the link below to register, please read ALL of these helpful hints:
- All registrations are due by March 18, 2019. There is an early-bird tuition discount if you apply by February 18, 2019.
- Clicking the ‘REGISTER NOW’ link below will take you to CampDoc.com, which is SSA Camp’s online registration company.
- Use a computer to register for camp. The registration site is mobile friendly to a certain extent, but using a computer will make everything easier for you.
- Microsoft officially retired the internet browser Internet Explorer. In order to experience the CampDoc.com website fully, we recommend all users upgrade to the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari. CampDoc.com users with unsupported browsers may find that some features do not function, or the application doesn’t load correctly.
- IF YOU ARE A RETURNING CAMPER/PARENT: You can use your CampDoc Profile username and password from last year. All the info you entered last year will be saved, but you will be required to review it and re-enter new info where necessary.
- IF YOU ARE A NEW CAMPER/PARENT: Make sure you follow the specific directions 1- 4 below to set up a CampDoc Profile.
- You will be able to register multiple campers on your one parent CampDoc profile.
- A $75 non-refundable deposit (included in the tuition) is due when you register your camper, unless you are applying for a full scholarship to cover your entire tuition fee.
- All credit/debit card tuition payments for SSA Camp will be processed by CampDoc.com.
- If you are seeking financial aid, you will apply for a scholarship in the Health Profile section of the registration. You will be notified within two weeks of completing the Health Profile portion of your registration about the scholarship amount you have received. If you are a scholarship recipient, an SSA administrator will adjust your final tuition fee for you.
- Things you will need to finish your camper’s Health Profile: Immunization info, a health insurance card if you have health insurance, and a teacher recommendation form. You will be able to download the SSA teacher recommendation form on your camper’s CampDoc Health Profile.
- You will be asked to upload documents like teacher recommendations and immunization records. If you don’t have a scanner but you DO have a smart phone, you can download free apps like Genius Scan. These apps let you take a photo of the document with your phone and then turn that photo into a PDF document.
- Please note: Beginning 6th graders should register for Camp Dolce. Advanced 6th graders have the option to register for Camp Allegro, but they MUST have a private teacher or orchestra teacher fill out a specific portion of the Teacher Recommendation Form. It is advised that you talk to your child’s teacher about which session they should attend BEFORE you start the registration process.
- All tuition payments are due by May 18, 2019.
- We are here to help! You can contact the CampDoc Help Desk with any questions about logging in, resetting passwords, profile completion, etc. Winter/Spring Help Desk hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm EST and can be reached via email at email@example.com or 734-636-1000. If you have any questions for SSA please get in touch!
ARE YOU A NEW CAMPER? FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1) Make a Profile
Once you click the link below, you will first be asked to enter an email in order to create a CampDoc profile. Make sure to use the PRIMARY PARENT’S name and most often checked email to make a CampDoc profile. Important information regarding tuition payments and SSA Camp will be sent to this email.
After you have made a CampDoc profile with the primary parent’s name and email, you will then register your camper by choosing a camp session and paying the $75 non-refundable deposit (unless you are applying for a full scholarship, in which case you do not have to pay the $75 deposit).
3) Complete Camper Health Profile
Once you have paid the $75 non-refundable deposit, your camper is officially registered for camp. Next, you must complete a Health Profile for your camper for SSA Camp by April 18, 2019. Remember that you can register multiple campers under your one CampDoc parent profile.
4) Receive Two Confirmation Emails
The email you use to set up your CampDoc profile will receive two separate messages from CampDoc 1) when your camper is officially registered and 2) your camper Health Profile is officially complete.
Did you read everything above? Okay, you may proceed with the clicking of the link below! Happy Registration!
REGISTER (Coming Soon!)